Xtremelogic Solutions is an innovative and dynamic firm specializing in Web design/development and Internet marketing. As a member of our growing team, you will be involved in next generation Web, mobile and interactive projects for high-profile clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Slicing designs and creating/replacing layouts using CSS with special attention paid to accessibility, cross-browser compatibility and W3C standards
- Creating eye-catching banner ads, landing pages, microsites, Websites and newsletters (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills preferred)
- Implementing dynamic solutions with server and client-side scripting (AJAX skills preferred)
What you'll need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thirst for knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (or equivalent)
- Dreamweaver (or equivalent)
- MySQL / SQL Server
Proficiency in the following is a plus but not required
- Flash / Actionscript
Graphic / Web Designer
Talented Graphic Designer with the capabilities to create Beautiful Attractive WebSites. Responsibilities include working with other Designers / Creative Directors & Developers to create Functional & Attractive sites. Must have full attention to detail and understand the importance properly using Type & Color.
Also must have a solid portfolio of work and able to show past completed projects.
MUST have FULL knowledge of Photoshop & intermediate knowledge of illustrator. Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
Entry Level SEO / Web Designer
(Full-Time Position) Xtremelogic Solutions is an innovative and dynamic firm specializing in Web design/development and Internet marketing. As a member of our growing team, you will be involved in next generation Web, mobile and interactive projects for high-profile clients. We are looking for a talented individual to join our SEO team at an entry level position. If you're looking to broaden your knowledge regarding SEO, SEM and develop strong client interaction then we are the firm for you. We are looking for an individual who is excited to immerse themselves in the Web and become an SEO specialist.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Understand how to use popular FTP programs such as Dreamweaver
Proficiency in the following is a plus, but not required
- Writing + Ad copy experience
What you'll be doing
- Performing on-page optimization including meta tags, titles, content etc.
- Researching and developing targeted keyword sets
- Work with alternative SEM methods including but not limited to Social media marketing, article & Press Release marketing, plus local and
- shopping platforms
- Planning and executing link building campaigns
- Code websites with HTML & CSS using table-less layouts
- We occasionally outsource to freelance designers, but would consider bringing in the right person full time. For consideration complete this form and send in your resume.